Thursday, September 1, 2011

Introducing Mobibo


My other half, Niles, and I were recently hired to create a 50-second introductory add for a great new iphone and Android app called Mobibo. We had a fantastic time creating it, and I'm pleased to be able to share it with you here. Next I'll be posting some pencil tests and assets created for the project. 

Time to Completion: 1 Week 
Specs: A mix of puppet and hand-drawn animation. Background and bunny and butterfly assets were provided by the client, while the rest, as well as all animation and puppet rigging, were created by Niles and Mel.

Much thanks to Mobibo and Speedshape Inc for a fun and engaging project. For more information on this awesome app, check out the Mobibo official website at www.mobibo.com - I'm definitely a fan, myself!

Cheers,
Mel

No comments: