Saturday, September 10, 2011

Commissions Are Open!

Hi everyone! I'm officially re-opening for commissions. I currently have 6 of 7 spots available, so if you'd like to claim one, email me with your information at melmillerartATgmailDOTcom.


Again, if you are interested, please email me at melmillerartATgmailDOTcom to claim a spot. As I'm offering commissions through various sites, it's easiest for me to track everyone's requests that way :)

Thanks! I look forward to working with you.

 EDIT: Wowza! Those slots filled up in a hurry! Thanks, guys! Although my immediate available slots for commissions are now taken up, I'm still open for offers on a waiting list basis, by all means! If you'd like to commission me, please don't hesitate to email me about it and I will add you to my waiting list of people to contact immediately when a commission slot does open up (I'll contact waiting list members on a first-come-first serve basis, much like the order in which I create commission pieces) - you'll get first dibs on a newly opened slot that way, before I announce its availability publicly! Not a bad deal, eh? ;)

And as always, thank you all SO much for your continued support. You all are an inspiration!


Cheers,
Mel

No comments: