Monday, September 6, 2010

Imren Character Sheet for Marie

First off - Welcome, new viewers! Thanks for taking the time to visit my art blog, I quite appreciate it.


Above is the third in a set of three character reference sheets commissioned by the lovely Marie.This fellow, Imren, a character belonging to Marie's husband, was a particularly fun one to do, as his skin and hair colors are unusually pale - it was a nice challenge, actually, getting them right where they needed to be to be true to the character. (And any challenge I can get artistically = instant field-day! I love it.) It was also great to be  able to be able to draw three characters with such varied clothing types - Tyra in her more Frazetta-style slinky fantasy female garb, Marthin in full, billowy robes, and Imren above here in full leather and steel armor instead. Thank you, Marie, for the commission work, as well as providing such lovely characters to illustrate!

As always, I am currently open for multiple different types of commissions, including these basic full-color character reference sheets. Detailed commission information can be viewed here. Folks interested in commissioning me are welcome to contact me at melmillerartATgmailDOTcom. Thanks!

Cheers,
♥Mel

No comments: