Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tyra Model Sheet for Marie


A commission for Marie of her lovely original character, Tyra. I had a blast working on this, I must say. Thank you, Marie! Below is an example of the process these commissions go through. The first sketch, the roughest first pass is typically for my initial reference only. Both images with a "WIP" stamp are the phases at which the commissioner has the opportunity to request revisions - first to the drawing itself, and second to what colors are used and where. Commissioners who have requested color pieces also receive a crisp scan of the line art to their pieces as well.


I am currently open for multiple different types of commissions, including these basic full-color character reference sheets. Detailed commission information can be viewed here. Folks interested in commissioning me are welcome to contact me at melmillerartATgmailDOTcom.

Cheers,
♥Mel

No comments: