Sunday, August 29, 2010

Marthin Character Sheet for Marie

Hi everyone! This blog seems to have gained a couple of new followers in the past week - Just wanted to note a huge thank you to everyone for taking the time to check out my humble little art-spot on the net. I quite appreciate it :)


And now, onto the art! :) Amidst my endless job search and various other projects, I'm also having a great time cranking away at various commissions. Above is a second of three character sheet commissions for Marie, this time of her dashing fellow, brother Marthin Mephtes. Next in to be created line is Marthin and Tyra's accompanying compadre, Imren - I'm looking forward to that one indeed.

As always, I am currently open for multiple different types of commissions, including these basic full-color character reference sheets. Detailed commission information can be viewed here. Folks interested in commissioning me are welcome to contact me at melmillerartATgmailDOTcom. Thanks!

Cheers,
♥Mel

No comments: