Friday, March 11, 2011

Commission Status Change

Hi all! Just so everyone's aware, I may be a bit slow to post over the next many weeks (though certainly still active.) This past week I was fortunate enough to be hired on as a feature film compositor, (Learning Nuke - it's a phenomenal program, I absolutely love it) to be added to my re-existing freelance gig as a concept artist (as well as, of course, our much-loved ARMSmasters Project) All combined, my work weeks come out to something like 80 hours - it's fun, but completely insane. I will have work to post inevitably - Davina's commissioned head-shot and a new ARMSmasters character sheet for Riot, as soon as they're completed, for example, but beyond that, I'm swamped.

That said, apart from the one commission I have left to create for *Psamophis I'm going to have to put my availability for taking on new commissions on hold for the next couple of months - likely through June. As soon as I am able to take on more work again, I will be certain to announce so here. Those on my current waiting list (as well as folks who have emailed me their interest in obtaining commission slots recently) will be contacted immediately on a first-serve basis at that time. Thanks for your patience and understanding, all!

That aside, on a very different note, I'm sure many of you, like myself, are completely shocked by the recent devastation caused by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. For anyone wanting to help, Text "redcross" to 90999 to make a $10 donation or go to redcross.org for more options. Lord knows these folks are going to need every bit of aid they can get. My prayers (and donations) are with them.

Cheers everyone,
Mel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I like your blog, and would like it if you would visit mine...

I will follow yours if you follow mine...

Jesse

Mel B! said...

I don't do blog-watch swaps, but thank you kindly for your interest.