Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ancient Ruins in 3D


Welcome, new watchers! Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. I just wanted to drop by and give you guys a glimpse of what I'm doing for my current freelance gig - 2D to 3D stereoscopic conversion. The above was an exercise I did during some down time, converting Marie's commission into Anaglyph 3D -  requiring red-blue 3D glasses. If you happen to have a pair at your disposal, check it out! The above image, all said and done, required the creation of 62 rotos and a rather fun learning experience ;)

I keep joking with my other half, Niles (Who, consequently, is working the same job with me at the moment) that our lives have become a Don Hertzfeldt short... making a great gig with awesome people even more fun. Had to share:


-Mel

No comments: