Monday, April 16, 2012

Proof of Life


Flats! I've had approximately nilch for time to work on anything outside of what's been an awesome, challenging, all around brilliant job recently - so this image hasn't received so much as a glance in a few months, since flat colors were completed. I'm still positively itching to get some paint work in edgewise on it (and personal projects as a whole) so.... hopefully soon. For now, here's the flats.

Also part of my Need-To-Somehow-Manifest-More-Hours-In-A-Day list are a series of great images I have lined up to create for my good buddy (And ridiculously talented artist/writer) Renee. Thought I'd post a couple of rough sketches for that lot as well.



Glad to get a few updates in edgewise!
As always, thanks for viewing.
-Mel

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hehehe, branches. That was fun. Looking forward to seeing that big ol' bugger when it's done someday!