Monday, April 16, 2012

Javadoodle!


So in efforts to eek my work into yet another websphere, I just opened up a shiny new Tumblr blog dedicated to daily postings of completed pieces of mine from over the past couple of years - likely 2008 or so to present. It's called Javadoodle! And you can find it right here.

This will be particularly handy as I can queue several posts ahead to pop up each day, so regardless of being to-the-hilt busy recently, there will be continual updates. While that blog will be polished, complete-image based, my blog here will continue to be host to the latest images I create and the process work behind them all. So never fear - this blog will always be my firstborn (I'm such a terrible blog-mom, choosing favorites.)

Thanks for the looksee, all!
-Mel

No comments: