Saturday, July 2, 2011

To everyone curious about when I’ll be taking commissions next :)

I’ve had so many people asking in the past two weeks alone - you guys make me giddy, seriously. Thank you for your interest, it’s always a thrill to know folks enjoy my art that much. ♥ As for when? I’m shooting for being able to take on more within the next 3 to 4 weeks. Having spent the past 6 months straight working 60-80 hours a week, I’m definitely in need of a little R&R, so that I can be rested and able to produce quickly for you guys once I start drawing for you again (As always - I want to do my best for my customers!) So, yes - soon! I’ll absolutely announce everywhere (Tumblr, Twitter, DA, FA, etc) as soon as I open up for available slots.

Thanks again, all! You help make this art-for-a-living gig as awesome as it is with your wonderful support ♥
-Mel

No comments: