Monday, December 13, 2010

WoW-Style Blaine & Hurst (WIP)

WoW-Style Blaine & Hurst (Flat Colors)

Sorry I've been so quiet as of late, everyone. Life's been hectic - I was fortunate enough to get hired on as a Storyboard artist for a feature-length animated film, and it, as you could imagine, has consumed the majority of my time as of late. It's been an excellent experience, however, and has produced a massive amount of work. Hopefully one day down the line I'll have the opportunity to share some of it with you :)

I had some time off over this past weekend for the first time in a few months, and was able to get a large way through one of y commissions: This time, a WoW-themed image for Hurst and his other half Blaine's wonderful character personas. It's been a great time so far - I look forward completimg the colors on this one - hopefully being able to stay fairly true to the wonderful sorts of textures usually seen in-game for WoW.

That says, above are the beginning-stage flat colors for the image, giving a very general idea of what I'm leaning towards for feel, and below, the live art.

WoW-Style Blaine & Hurst (Line Art)

Cheers,
Mel

No comments: