Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MMA Vlog 001: Portfolio Madness!


My 150th post to this humble little blog begets its first video blog post. Do excuse my intensely haggard, under-slept appearance/voice here - it's been an impossibly busy roller coaster of a past few weeks in general, and the lack of rest is definitely whooping my butt by this time of the morning. Anyhow! Here's a quick update on what's going on at the moment (Swimming in portfolios! Eek!) and what'll be coming up soon. It may also be an interesting look into self-promotion for animators/artists, as I know I've got quite a few art students watching. :) I hope this is helpful.

This Vlog mentions:

Cheers (And I swear, I'm going to go get some sleep now),
Mel

2 comments:

Robyn Liebschner said...

Poor exhausted Mel!!! Though really interesting for me to see the sorts of things you have to get together for self promotion, so I guess..thankyou.
I hope your job interview goes well, and that you get alot of interest at the festival.
Also, I hope your friend does really well in his Disney interview, rooting for him :D

Patrick Stannard said...

This vlog is coming from inside the house!