Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flipbook Reel 2010

Mel Miller Flipbook Reel 2010 from Mel Miller on Vimeo.

In recent years, CCS has been putting together extra promotional materials to get its students' work out into the field a bit more. Last year was a print book, this year, and more appropriately planned I think, is a digital collection of works they've donned the Flipbook. In addition to illustrations, I also submitted this quick reel of 2d hand-drawn and 3d computer animation. Thought I'd share. The music has been provided under Creative Commons licensing by the very talented and generous Kevin McLeod from http://incompetech.com - said music wasn't added to the submitted reel, but I thought it was rather fun to at least have some extra sound included on a net-posted reel.

More again soon,
Mel

2 comments:

ChrisHoobler said...

Hey there!

I just noticed that you are following my blog so thought I'd come by and say hey! It's funny cause a few people have directed me towards your blog and I love all the stuff you've been working on. Keep up the great work! Take care.

Chris

Mel B! said...

Thank you, Chris. I had to watch your work, you have an absolutely fantastic style of illustration. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :D