Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ARMSmasters and Flight on Kickstarter!


Hi everyone! My apologies for my quietness and relative inactivity over the past few months. I've had the pleasure to be hard at work on a rather large scale project, and it has had my nose to the light table for as long. I'll be able to tell you more about this soon - I'm quite excited!

Also, great news! The animated action-adventure ARMSmasters project has returned for round two on Kickstarter! We have 30 days left in our fundraiser, and we have already reached 40% of our funding goal (Thank you SO SO MUCH to everyone who has already contributed and gotten us this far, we are elated and incredibly grateful!) So the momentum is strong. We have a bunch of exciting new updates to our production blog as well (Link below) which include new concept art and multiple proof-of-concept storyboard animatics.

If you would be so kind to check out the new Kickstarter, spread the word and lend if you are able, we would really appreciate it. And again, a HUGE thank yo to everyone for so much support. You guys inspire us daily!  


Also of note, my talented friend and fellow CCS alumni Mel McCann now has a kickstarter up for her traditionally animated short film, Flight. Mel is a wonderful gal, and this film has a ton of heart and skill packed into it - I would love to see it reach its funding goals! Check out Flight on Kickstarter here!



Cheers,
Mel

2 comments:

The Art of Ericka Hampton said...

Hey Mel. I have contacted you before about random stuff. I currently go to the College For Creative Studies and I'm studying animation. Im working on my junior film right now even though by credit I'm a senior ;p… transferring schools leave you in a an awkward state lol. But i looked at you video to get support and I love the idea and style that your going for with your film. I would love to help you and as an animator. I stay in Detroit so I'm local and i won't even ask you to pay me. Just put me in the credits and send some commission my way ^_^ thats all I ask. I love your work and I have been trying to learn your style of art and coloring for a while… to no avail, lol sad face lol. But any who… i would love to help so if you need me e-mail me and i will do whatever i can to help^_^. Artist need to stick together (erickahampton@me.com)

Talk to ya soon ^_^

Mel B! said...

Hi Erika! Thanks so much for taking an interest in ARMSmasters. As far as contributing goes, you'll want to contact the series' owner/head hancho, Mike Winn, (I myself am a contributing artist - the Project is Mike's brainchild, however.) as he is in charge of the project's work flow. You can find him and his contact info at http://mikewinn.deviantart.com/ Thanks! :)